Envisioned as an abstract forest, Alamanda Tower offers the feel of a resort with winding roads that elegantly curve through mature trees and tropical landscape.
The unique-open-air lobby features a view of the green of landscape - its high ceiling reinforces the view direction and connection to the surrounding gardens.
Water recycling, natural daylighting and ventilation are just some of the sustainable building features being incorporated. Shaded terraces and calm water features are composed to create a fresh and inspiring atmosphere in your working place.
Alamanda Tower is a GREENSHIP Registered Project and under green building certification process by Green Building Council Indonesia.
The owner and project team are targeting GREENSHIP GOLD LEVEL to pledge commitment of green building.
OUR GREEN FEATURES ARE
- Land Coverage of only 20%
- Double glass unit (6/12/6 mm), providing Low Sound Transmission and Energy Efficient
- UV is less (using more natural light)
- Use of recycle water
- LED (low energy lighting and ample landscaped area)
- Low cooling load in tenancy area
Developed as Grade A 29-storey tower, Alamanda Tower is supported by an infrastructure of intelligent office building with integrated computerized systems for all building services.
- Data network cable for broadband internet connections and multimedia.
- Cellular phone repeater: XL, Indosat,Telkomsel, Telkom Flexi.
- 8-passenger lifts, 2 parking lifts, 1 service lift, and 1 escalator
- Backup: 100% back up Genset
- Air conditioning: FCU & Chiller Air Conditioning system
- Fire safety: International standard, Curtain wall with Double Glass
- Strata Title Investment Opportunity, Flexible Financing Option
- Typical floor area + 1250 sam
- Ceiling Height 2,7m